Thursday, March 3, 2011

quarter of a century

 Yesterday I turned the big 2-5!


I had a pretty low-key day. I went to work, had lunch with my co-worker {her birthday is today!} came home to beautiful flowers and a Jazz jersey! Chansey is so good to me. I love that guy!

Later on my family came over to give me some presents {very nice sheets, a cute jacket, bracelets and money!} and we went to dinner at Hoppers, love that place!



Around 9, I got a text from my cute friend Caitlin. She left a surprise on my porch! The yummiest cupcakes in ice cream cones!!! THANK YOU CAITLIN!!!! You are such a sweetie for doing that! : )

It was a great day!


We are throwing a party Saturday to celebrate my birthday. I'm excited! Picture's to come...

4 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you got spoiled. I would LOVE 500 thread count sheet!

caitlin and brinton said...

Hoppers reminds me of the one time we ACTUALLY Hung out. Those flowers are amazing... I'd love to receive those babies! I adore the jacket. I'm so glad you liked the cupcakes. Sorry for delivering them in an egg carton but they are tricky to carry around. Maybe I will see more of you in your 25th year. Have a fun party Saturday!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Aww! Happy birthday!
I'm glad you like the Jazz, I'm not a fan of them, but I love my Portland Trail Blazers and have a jersey of my own!
So fun! The NBA is the only sports-related thing I follow : )

Natalie said...

Yes, Hoppers!! :) I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Caitlin, I'll be expecting cupcakes on my birthday too. ;)