i went shopping last weekend and found some great stuff!
little birdie salt and pepper shakers from Pier 1. SO cute! they go great with my kitchen. only $3 for the pair!!
String lights from Target. $10. We are planning on hanging these outside for Summer!
Found the lantern at the DI for $2
I also found the hideous green tray at the DI for $.75. {Chanse said the tray is the ugliest thing he's ever seen. I am painting it FYI!}
Seeds for our garden! We got these at the Dollar Store. Don't knock these seeds until you try them!! ha ha. We tried them last year, and they produced great vegetables! Especially the Squash and Pumpkins. I think these were like 4 for a $1 or something. They also carry flower seeds as well.
Madden Girl sandals at Ross $10.99. Ross has great shoes.. you just have to search for them. Their clothes and shoes are very affordable!








2 comments:
very cute!
I agree with Chanse on the ugly tray, but I'm sure you can make it look awesome. :)
I like the lantern, too. Good find!
Post a Comment