Monday, April 6, 2009

The Weekend

Chanse and I had a great weekend!
We started Friday night just hanging out at home, our neighbor's came over, we watched a movie, and just relaxed. It was nice to hang out with friends and kick back.

Saturday I got up to go to a job interview, but that didn't really work out.
I decided to check out the D.I. on 4500 S. and State Street. OMG! I love that D.I.! I found some great steals.




Saturday night, we went to the Canyon Inn for one a birthday party. We didn't stay there long.

Sunday, Chanse did some yard work and I did laundry at my parents. Sunday was the first nice day outside in a while. It was beautiful! I sat outside ALL day. When I got home, we bbq'd with our neighbors.

I also did some crafts:


We had a fabulous weekend:)

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

U R the CUTEST! Crafty little gal! :) And I love your D.I. finds, very cute. Glad you had a good weekend!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Look at those awesome DI finds.. I need to tag along with you because I never find anything!