Tonight was the final episode of The Real World.
This was the first season of The Real World that I have ever watched. Let me tell you, I LOVED it!
I loved all of the people this season- especially our very own Chet and Baya... yes, they are from Salt Lake!
Hopefully another season will start up soon:)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The Real World
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I LOVED this season!!! (It helps I went to high school with them).
I am so sad I only saw three episodes... I guess I'll have to try to get my hands on someone's TiVo. Glad you liked it! The episodes I saw were hilarious!
I'm so sad it ended!!!
Jesse, did you watch the after show? I was so excited to see that Ryan and Baya are dating:):) SO CUTE!!
Caitlin, you can come over and watch it with me!
YES! I'd love to! :)
I love this show. I made my hubby watch it every week with me. This is one of the only reality shows that I really really like that he will watch with me :) Real World/Road Rules starts this week. Its similar and last season was awesome so I hope this season will be to.
Yes I did watch the after show and was SOOOOOOO excited to see that they were dating! I love it!
Post a Comment