Death Cab For Cutie is coming to Salt Lake! I'm happy they are making a stop in Utah, because a couple of weeks ago, SL wasn't even on their tour list. Chanse and I found out they will be here Monday, July 13th at the Red Butte Garden Amphitheatre. I am so excited. They are my FAVORITE. I can't wait to see them!


Monday, April 27, 2009
Death Cab For Cutie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
have u and Chanse gotten your professional pic's back yet??
UGH!!! No- We actually had them done by a guy who does photography on the side, like as a hobby. So he has taken his SWEET time on getting them back to us. I actually saw him yesterday, and he is preparing a cd to give to us. SO, I should have them back soon. Sad huh? I can't wait to show you, they are so beautiful:)
Oh my gosh... that's forever! But I'm wwaaaaayyy excited to see them! Post them the minute you get them! :)
I will!! I can't wait to post them!!
Post a Comment