Did anyone else watch the Jazz game last night?!?! It was amazing! I'm sure our neighbors downstairs weren't too happy with us... I was screaming and jumping up and down after Boozer's dunk and D Will's winning shot:)

I'm happy the Jazz pulled out a W against the Lakers. Next up- game 4. Energy Solutions Arena. BRING IT!!!!!

{Pictures courtesy of utah_jazz on Twitter}

Friday, April 24, 2009
Lakers vs Jazz- game 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
damn I love DWill. I didn't get to see the game since I was taking a final, but I heard it was pretty awesome! I wish I had more optimism that we'd win this round of the playoffs. It'll be a tough one. Hope they beat them at the next game!
p.s. good thing you+me weren't in that apartment together then- we would have gotten your asses kicked out of that place! :) I get way too excited.
I LOVE D Will too!! It was such an intense game! I was so nervous the whole time. I hope they beat them tonight. I am feeling optimistic:)
HA HA- I get excited too!!!
Post a Comment