Friday night, Chanse and I just lounged around. I love doing that, especially after a long week of work and school.
Saturday, Chanse and I got up early, shoveled snow, and he headed up to school to take a test. While he was at school, I went to Best Buy to purchase a Wii Fit! They only had 2 in stock, and I got one of them! It was a Valentine's present for the both of us:) Wii Fit is SO much fun. It's such a good workout too. After playing that for a bit, we opened some champagne to celebrate.
It was so beautiful out, we decided to head up to 11th Ave and take some pictures of the valley. I love the view from the top of the cemetery, it's amazing.
I made salmon and potato's for dinner. Yum. I could eat salmon everyday.











{these pictures are way out of order. sorry!}
Sunday we celebrated Chanse's niece Jade's birthday, she turned 3 on the 16th. Happy Birthday Jade! We love you!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Our weekend of love
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Janell- Your guys' Valentines Day seems so lovely! I want to play Wii Fit, I've never played it! Your apartment always looks so clean and cute. Glad you had a good weekend! Now back to the reality of crappy work and school! :(
What a cute VDay! I wish I could crack open some kind of alcholic drink :)
Ahh... Just rememebering drinking the night away- (sigh) haha... I guess thats what got me into this! OOPS- TMI! anyway... your vday looked awesome. I really really want your salmon- hmmmm....
Looks like you guys had a great day. I love the Wii Fit it is so much fun, one day we will get a Wii and we can do it at home.
Post a Comment