Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a few things...

i've been looking around for inspiration to spice up our apartment a little more...

how cute would these letters be sitting on top of a bookshelf or something? of course they could be any letters you wanted...


i am dying for some pillows! i went to the fabric store a couple of months back hoping to find some cute fabric to make some pillows, but i had no luck. all of the fabric i liked was too expensive. so i just browse etsy and dream of all the beautiful pillows:)




love these magnets. i think i could make these, fun!


oh. my. gosh. i love this switchplate. i want to buy a house sooooo bad so i can buy this:


i love etsy.

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Janell- I cannot wait to see you and Chanse's pictures!!!! I bet they are so cute!!! You should post a picture of your V-day card if you make one too, you do such cute stuff. Isn't it ridiculous how much pillows are? I always want to buy some but they're like thirty plus a pillow and it seems like a waste! I want those magnets, those are cute!

Chanse and Janell said...

I can't wait for the pics either, I'm so anxious to get them!!!!
I will definitely post pictures of the cards when I make some... And yes, pillow's are ridiculously expensive! That's why I want to just make my own:)