Tuesday, February 3, 2009

cute.

How cute are these chairs?

Found @ Target!

I love Target.


4 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

These are SO cute... are they very expensive?? I love Target's new home collection, it makes me want to spend mad money that I don't have.

Chanse and Janell said...

They are pretty expensive, $299.... I can't even afford to buy 1!
But I love their new home collection too, I could go crazy spending money in there!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

I loveee them! By the way- IKEA has some almost exactly like them. I dont know if they are cheaper or not but I was going to get one from there- then all the sudden out of no where I found out I was pregnant and my dreams of a new chair turned into dreams of a crib :)

Chanse and Janell said...

KENDRA!!! you crack me up girl! I will definitely look into Ikea though. I LOVE Ikea, it's just so far away!