They are opening a new Nordstrom Rack in Sandy... not sure when, but it's coming soon.
There will now be 2 Nordstrom Rack's! I heard the one in Sandy will have a bigger shoe selection.... This is dangerous.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love Nordstrom Rack but I never end up making it there for some reason!!! I want them to reopen the regular Nordstrom downtown, although that would be super dangerous :)
Hope you're having a good week!
One thing I really miss living in New York is the bargain shopping you find a Nordstrom's Rack and Ross. :( At least I can live vicariously through you!
I love Ross too!!! I've found some really killer jeans at Ross for great prices:)
DANGER! That is not good. I really stay away from that store because I end up maxing my cards out! I was thinking of going there this weekend to check out baby stuff. BIGGER DANGER :)
Oh wow... I love shoes... a lot.
Post a Comment