I disappeared for a while because...
WE MOVED!!!!!!
Last week was insane. After showing our apartment to a couple a few weeks ago, I didn't think they wanted it, so Chanse and I moved on with life. Last Tuesday, I got a call from her and she said they wanted the apartment and asked if they could move in that weekend... I hesitated, but eventually said yes. That night, I left work early so I could get an early start on packing. Chanse thought I started too early, but it was perfect. By the time Friday night rolled around, the whole house was completely packed up! Thank goodness I started packing early, because Saturday would have been a nightmare.
Friday night, I asked Sara if her and Wade could help out, and she said they could. Wade brought his horse trailer (a huge horse trailer) and it fit everything in ONE TRIP!!!!!!!! We got everything moved in by 1 on Saturday- I think that may be record timing!?
I want to thank my parents, Wade and Sara for all of their help and hard work, we couldn't have done it without you guys!
As for our new apartment, it is definitely smaller (600 square feet) but SO cute! It is in the basement of a tri-plex. It's in the Avenues close to the LDS Hospital and Smiths. We are so happy to be back in Salt Lake and living in the Aves, Chanse and I are very very excited! So come visit us, you guys have no excuses now, we live in SL!!
I will post pictures as soon as I don't have boxes and unwanted things laying around:)
As for everything else in our life, things are great. Chanse started his second week at VCBO yesterday, and I think he is really enjoying it. Kitty is enjoying her new home- she escaped somehow on Sunday, and Chanse says, is that Penny outside? We think she got out through the front door when it was left open for a bit, but she didn't run away! Yesterday, I opened the door to run something outside, and she booked it up the stairs.. What the hell? She never wanted to go outside before?! I would totally let her outside, but she would never survive. Every once in a while I take her out to get fresh air, but I don't let her walk around by herself.. silly kitty!
The Jazz beat the Lakers in overtime in game 4 on Sunday at Energy Polutions! Chanse went with his mom and they had sooooo much fun! They didn't have a voice after the game though. Theresa bought tickets for game six on Friday and we are going!!!! I can't wait!
I will post more now that I don't have to worry about a place for us to live.
Thanks for reading!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
SORRY!!!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment