It's FRIDAY!!! Yay:)
I tried posting a blog the other day, and it was being stupid.. sorry it's been so long..
Chanse and I have been super busy!
This was Chanse's last week at Media Right (today is his last day) He is so excited to start his new job at VCBO!!! Good luck Chansey, I love you!
As for me, I have been behind at work because I got the stomach flu last week. BOO! That is the worst sickness. I've gotten it twice within the last 2 months. I'm feeling much better thank goodness.
We've also been very busy trying to find someone to take over our lease. What a pain in the ass, seriously. I've gotten a lot of response to the adds, but only 2 people have come to see the place. Our landlord has told us he is willing to let us go early because he might be able to get some people in for us. YAY! We have been looking for places to move in SL, but haven't found anything yet.
Last night, we attended Cyd's graduation. CONGRATS CYD!!! What a huge accomplishment, we're proud of you:)
BUT.... We decided to take FrontRunner instead of driving.... BIG MISTAKE! We showed up 20 minutes early to get on the train so we wouldn't be late to the graduation... It didn't show up until 6:30 (it was supposed to be there at 6:08) The train goes really slow and makes excessive stops. Needless to say, we didn't get to Kingsbury Hall until 7:35. We weren't too late, but I could have been to SL quicker than that stupid train. AND it costs $20 for 2 people for a round trip from Ogden to SL. We decided we won't be riding that again for a long time.
Dear FrontRunner,
I am very dissapointed in you:(
Sincerely,
Janell and Chanse
The Jazz play take on Houston tonight in SL. GO JAZZ!
( I wore Chanse's John Stockton jersey to work for Jazz day)
Saturday, we are showing the apartment to some people in the morning, and afterwords we may go for a bike ride somewhere!
Have a great weekend everybody!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Friday!!!
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment