SEASON FINALE OF THE OFFICE TONIGHT!!!!! I'm so excited, you have no idea.. I really hope Jim proposes to Pam!
The Jazz lost to the Lakers in game 5 last night.. I AM NOT GIVING UP! There are 2 games left, they can still move on to the Western Conference Finals. We will be at the game tomorrow! I can't wait! (Look for us on TV!)
Our apartment is all put together. I think I have 3 boxes I need a home for, but those will get put in the storage unit. Other than that, the place looks great, and I'm really happy:) I would like to re-arrange the bedroom, it's boring right now. I will take pictures soon, I promise!
Tonight, Chanse and I are going to West Jordan to visit the fam, and see the girls. I haven't seen everyone in ages, so I'm stoked.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
A few things...
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment