Thursday, May 22, 2008

One more time

I'm going to try and post this one more time. I've been having problems with this blog, it keeps erasing my posts, and it's getting old!

I've got pictures of our new place:







Chanse and I are enjoying our apartment and being in SL. We are very happy:) Plus, we get to see family and friends a lot more. It only takes Chanse 5 minutes to get to work, what a stress reliever! It takes me about 10-15 minutes and I'm going against traffic, so it's not too bad.

We got memberships to 24 Hour Fitness, and will start working out soon. I met with a personal trainer and she was very nice and helpful, but way expensive!

Chanse is really enjoying his job, and he is learning a lot. He is going to grow with the company, and hopefully someday, be a partner!

I registered for fall classes! I will be taking English 2010 and Math 0950.I think I may register for another easy class so I will have 9 credit hours. Wish me luck, I will need it!

We went to the Jazz game last Friday, and sadly, the Lakers beat them in game 6 to move on to the Western Conference Finals. The Jazz didn't play their best, and I don't think their hearts were really in the game. They'll be back next year, bigger and better than ever! (p.s.- we got 2 Lakers fans kicked out... IT WAS AWESOME!)

The weather has been absolutely perfect, but we haven't been able to ride our bikes much. We have no where to store them, so for now they are at my parents.


Thanks for reading, Happy Thursday! Oh, and have an awesome 3 day weekend! I know I will!

0 comments: