It's Monday... my least favorite day. The week has to start somewhere though.
The weekend ended as fast as it started. My mom came over on Friday to visit after she got done in Logan at a job site. We hung out for a couple of hours, and she left. Chanse and I didn't do much Friday night, watched tv and went to bed. We're boring huh!?
Saturday we were bored out of our minds. We wanted to get out of the house, so we decided shopping was the best thing to cure our boredom. We went to Old Navy and got Jade (Chanse's niece) the cutest spring dress. It's green and white with giraffes. SO CUTE! I wanted to buy clothes to save for my baby when I have one:) Then we went to Macy's. Chanse saw a coat a while back that he really wanted, but we both couldn't afford it then, so I told him to wait it out, because the price was bound to go down. Sure enough, the coat he wanted was 60% off! Score! The coat was originally $130.00 and we got it for $36.00. He was so happy. After Macy's, we hit up Target. We have wanted/needed a bookshelf since we moved into our apartment. After months of looking, we decided to buy two 3 shelf bookcases that were $20 dollars each. They look so awesome in our apartment! I also got a new comforter for our bed. Our apartment is coming together very nicely.
Sunday we spent the day cleaning and we took Chanse's bike to Bingham for a tune-up. Chanse also made me dinner:)
Monday, February 11, 2008
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment