It's me... again!
It's snowing once again in Utah! This storm is expected to drop about 1-2 inches and that translates into about 10 inches in Ogden. When will this madness end!? We're almost snowed in at our apartment. Chanse and I were driving around yesterday, and there is so much snow in Ogden that people are running out of places to put it.
I really would like to get out and try snowboarding, but I'm just lazy. I need to get motivated! I haven't been skiing this year either. I usually go with my dad, but since he had surgery on his leg last year, he said skiing and hiking won't be a good idea until this summer. Bummer!
I've been thinking a lot about school lately. I may change my major from English to Communications or Dental Hygiene. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, let me know:)
I started reading some algebra books I got from the library, and I think they are going to be quite helpful. One of the authors suggested memorizing the math vocabulary. I'm excited to go forward with learning math, and moving on with school.
Penny had to go to the vet once again. She was not happy with me last night. Poor little girl has kitten pink eye! She's had it since late last week, and I decided it was time to get it checked out. The doctor at the vet was so nice and very informative. He educated me on what was wrong with her eye. For now, I have to put some medicine directly on her eye, and if that doesn't help, she'll have to see a vet who specializes in eyes.



0 comments:
Post a Comment