Our sweet cat Penny passed away last Friday night.
We are unsure what caused her death, but she passed away in Chanse's arms and I'm so glad she wasn't alone.
She was only 5 years old, so this was a complete shock to us. We are so sad and depressed she is gone.
Penny was our first cat, and our baby. We rescued her from the bushes at our old building complex and it was love at first sight. She was the cutest kitten with the prettiest eyes and we took her home immediately.
We moved into our first apartment shortly after, and was the light of our life! She always greeted us when we came home from work without fail. She would chase us up and down the halls, and was quite the little trouble maker.
We miss Penny so much, we don't know what we'll do without her. Walking downstairs and not seeing her in her favorite black chair is going to be really hard.
We love you so much Penny!!!!!!






5 comments:
Losing a pet is one of the hardest things. I'm sorry and am here if you ever need a hug : )
I'm so sorry about Penny. :( At least she didn't suffer.
It was good to see you on Saturday!
Oh I am SO sorry about your cat!!! Losing a pet is really the worst thing ever!!! Hope you are doing okay :)
aw i'm sorry to hear that! i hope you can find another kitten to welcome into your home.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. :(
Post a Comment