Thursday, December 8, 2011

baby shower

my friend bekah and my mom hosted a baby shower for me on saturday!
i had such a good time with friends and got the nicest gifts! {thank you so much everyone!!!!!}
we had yummy food and visited. we didn't play any games, but had people fill out advice cards.







thanks again to all who came!!! {and those far away :) }

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally have those mirrors. ikea right? way cute way to put them together.

i love the "it's a boy sign" sooo cute. i'm glad to hear you had a good baby shower! it's always good to get free gifts :) now it's time to pop out your cute little peanut.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Yay was it SO fun!? And I LOVE that little, it's a boy sign. You should totally hand that in little man's room! :)

Natalie said...

I wish I could've come. It looks like it was tons of fun. :)