31 weeks, 63 days to go, 3rd trimester!!!
I cannot believe I am this far along! Pregnancy has been so good to me, and honestly I have loved it. Chanse tells me to take it all in, because this doesn't happen often. I just love him, he's so good to me.
Things are going really well. I have been taking it pretty easy, and my back hasn't been hurting as bad.
My doctor appointments are every 2 weeks now.
I will be working from home after Christmas! I am so thankful for my job and that they are allowing me to do this.



4 comments:
You are so cute and adorable. I'm glad it's been such a good pregnancy! And the due date will be before you know it. Happy Holidays!
aw you have the cutest baby bump! i'm so glad to hear the pregnancy has gone well. :) xoxo
Cute little pregnant lady! SO FUN! :)
Only a little bit longer! Crazy, how fast it seems to go. Can't wait to meet baby Ray. :)
Post a Comment