Wednesday, September 28, 2011

we're having.....

a BOY!
we couldn't believe it when the ultrasound tech told us, i thought for sure we were having a girl.
this little boy is already so loved!
we've had his named picked out forever: Raymond Jack Frenette {Raymond was Chanse's grampa's name and Jack is my grampa's name}



via pinterest


time to go shopping!!!

8 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Okay... I know girl clothes are easier to shop for but I am in LOVE with boy clothes and think it's so much fun to put cute boy outfits together. You are so so lucky! I cannot wait to see how cute he's going to be... if you have a shower - you must invite me :)

CONGRATS CHANSE AND JANELL!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my GOSH Janell! Congratulations! Are you so excited?! You guys are going to have ONE cute baby boy! Any names picked out????

Anonymous said...

I knew I would be wrong when I guessed girl...I am wrong EVERY time!! I thought Brooklyn for SURE was a boy.

Yay for a boy!! I'm so happy and excited for you. And now one of the best parts....getting to go shopping! Are you going to have a baby shower? I better get an invite :)

Bekah said...

So exciting!!!!!! I'm happy for you guys. He will be a little cutie!

Alison said...

Boys rock the party! So happy you are having one. And have you already picked a name? RJ?

I consider myself a sort of boy veteran, even though I only have two, but here is my advice: don't buy all your clothes brand new! Baby clothes, especially during the first 6 months, are barely used and exorbitantly expensive. I think I already told you this, but Kid to Kid on 2100 S. and 700 E. sells used baby clothes in great condition. It's saved me so much money it's not even funny. When we come up this next weekend, I have to make a pit stop. See? It's such good advice I even follow it myself! Haha.

Anonymous said...

yay!!! congrats!! i'm so excited for you.

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Oh my goodness! This is so exciting! I'm gonna spend so much money on our first baby as soon as I find out what it is!

Natalie said...

So excited for you both and I love the name you picked out. So cute!! If you have a baby shower, I want to come. I love shopping for baby clothes for friends. :)