I am 18 weeks today!
Time is going by fast, but so slow at the same time.
We find out the gender next Tuesday, the 27th!
Take your guesses, boy or girl?
I can't wait to start purchasing baby stuff next week!
Take your guesses, boy or girl?
I can't wait to start purchasing baby stuff next week!
I have been feeling great. I haven't been sick and my energy is back!
My only complaints are headaches, backaches and nightmares.
I love when Chanse talks to my belly.
I purchased my first pair of maternity jeans... They are going to take some getting used to.
We are so excited for this little peanut!
{Shirt: Thrifted. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Steve Madden}
Have a great Wednesday!
I purchased my first pair of maternity jeans... They are going to take some getting used to.
We are so excited for this little peanut!
{Shirt: Thrifted. Jeans: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Steve Madden}
Have a great Wednesday!



9 comments:
Cute!
You look GREAT!! Love the outfit. I think it's a boy! :)
Oh my gosh, CUTE pregnant girly you are! SO exciting you find out the gender next week! I'm guessing.... GIRL! Can't wait to find out!
I'm going to say GIRL!! You look adorable! I'm glad you've been feeling so well. I can't wait to hear what you're having.
You look beautiful! And I think girl!
soooo cute and tiny. not fair!
ha
i think its a girl. cant wait!
You are so adorable pregnant. So excited to find out what you are having! I am voting boy.
My cute Janelly! I seriously teared up a bit when I read this. I am so excited for you and Chanse! I think it will be a girl and you can totally name her after me, if you want. ;) Love you!
I'm voting for a girl. :)
Post a Comment