Monday, September 19, 2011

Utah State Fair

We had an absolute blast at the Utah State Fair!

We:
Won 4 free admission tickets
Walked 3 blocks from our house to the Fairgrounds
Ate fried food
Rode rides {the big yellow slide was so fun!}
Played games {Chanse won a cute piggy for me!}
Walked through exhibits. Our vegetables didn't win any ribbons 
 Checked out the cute animals
Sang along to KC and the Sunshine Band







Can't wait for next year!

5 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

You went to KC too?? I went with my parents. I wish I had seen you. I LOVE that picture of you too.

john + becky said...

Ooo I love the fair. We didn't make it this year, but hopefully next. It looks like you guys had so much fun.

I want to see a prego pic! :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN Janell! I am SO sad, we never made it to the fair this year! Dangit... I LOVE that big slide, it's the most my stomach can handle so I love it. Ha ha! SO tomorrow I am doing my VERY first LINK UP party. I would LOVE for you to come link ANYTHING up! http://www.rolleduppretty.com/ Hopefully I can get it working okay. Ha!
Okay well have a GREAT night!
Savannah

Rolled Up Pretty said...

You rock! Thanks for linking up Janell!

Natalie said...

Fun! I didn't get to go the fair this year.