Tuesday, July 19, 2011

summer lovin'

I've totally neglected my blog! 
I've just been having so much fun with my hubby and family!
We've been bbqing, swimming, four-wheeling, going to the dog park, trying to stay cool in this crazy hot, humid weather, working on the yard, growing amazing crops and just having the best summer ever!
Next week we leave for PA and I cannot wait! I get to see my entire family and relax. yay!


Chanse and I have been taking our four wheeler up the Bountiful B almost every weekend. We love driving 15 minutes, unloading the quad and just disappearing into the beautiful, lush, green mountains. The fresh air and cooler temperatures really do the body good. 
Sunday, we took a longer drive, and everything was so beautiful!








4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Love these pictures! I live in northern Michigan and its green and woodsy. Ahh, I love days spent on the trail. You two are definitely living summer right!

Alison said...

I can't believe how green it is there! Is that lake in the hills behind the Bountiful B?

caitlin and brinton said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Janell!!!

Chanse and Janell said...

Thanks guys!
Alison- the lake is kind of behind the B, if you take the long roads up to the campsites, and keep going and going, it's almost directly behind Centerville/Farmington, but you have to keep going down the East side of the mountains.