Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Christmas/birthday weekend

Friday night, Chanse and I went to his work Christmas Party at the Memorial House.
We had drinks, dinner and they gave out awards!
Chanse got a 2 year award.
It's always fun dressing up!





Saturday night, Chanse and I went to a friend's Christmas Party.









Today was Chansey's birthday! We relaxed most of the day. {beautiful weather in SLC today by the way!! it felt like Spring} My parents came over and we ordered food from the Wing Coop. SO GOOD! We had BBQ wings, fries, baked beans and dip. It was pretty good! Happy Birthday Chanse!

2 comments:

Lisa Reese said...

Janell you look gorgeous! Your hair is so long. I love it :) Hope you have a good Christmas

Natalie said...

I love Christmas parties and dressing up. :) I second what Lisa says - you are gorgeous, Janell!

Happy Birthday to Chanse!