2010 has been quite the year! Chanse and I have experienced a lot throughout 2010, and I can't wait for a new year! We will never forget this year, but it's time to move on and start fresh.
~Best and worse of 2010~
Our wedding day 6.25.10
Honeymoon in San Diego
Wesley joining our family
Trip to Oklahoma
Trip to Las Vegas
Purchasing our X-Terra
Updating our house
BBQ's
Many trips to the cabin
Family time
Losing Dale, Andy, Doug and Grandpa Joe
Avenue's went missing for 10 days
Saying goodbye to Dale's house
Losing Dale, Andy, Doug and Grandpa Joe
Avenue's went missing for 10 days
Saying goodbye to Dale's house
~Our goals for the new year~
*Go back to school
*Finish our kitchen remodel
*Finish 2 rooms in our unfinished basement
*Celebrate 1 year of marriage
*Travel
*Camp
*Fourwheel
*Exercise more
*Eat out less
*Learn to cook better


2 comments:
I'm so sorry that you guys have lost so many this year. I hope that 2011 bring a lot more happiness and less heartbreak than 2010. You're in my prayers. Happy New Year! Love ya!
2011 is going to rock!! :)
Post a Comment