.....where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.
Okay, that was a bit much : )
Chanse and I are leaving for Oklahoma Friday morning to visit family!
I've only been to Oklahoma once, and it was many moon's ago when my parents and I were driving to Pennsylvania. So, technically, I really have only driven through.
Can't wait to see our family, and explore!


2 comments:
Hope you guys have a blast! :)
Oh, I know that musical all too well. :) Hope you have fun in OK. It's really close to Kansas. You could come and visit me... ;)
Post a Comment