Our sweet cat Avenue went outside Friday morning (9/24) and hasn't returned.
Chanse and I are devastated.
Avenue is a very important piece to our little family and we miss her SO much.
She finally got used to our home in Rose Park after 10 months of living here. I really thought she was beginning to love it here, she seemed so happy. When we lived in the Ave's (that's how she got her name) she disappeared every once in a while, but it didn't really dawn on us because that was her home, she knew where she was. She doesn't know our new neighborhood. She had been going out and exploring lately, but would come back inside after she was done.
I know cats leave for days or even weeks sometimes, but after 4 days of being alone in unfamiliar territory, I'm very worried.
If you live in the downtown Salt Lake area, please keep your eyes out for our sweet Avenue. She may be trying to find her way back home to the Ave's.
We love and miss you Avie! PLEASE COME HOME!!!!!


3 comments:
Oh no. I'm so sorry. I hope you find her.
I'm so sorry guys - I bet she'll find her way home soon. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Oh no...I'm so sorry! I will keep a look out for her. I hope she comes home soon!
Post a Comment