Remember these hideous stairs that lead to the basement?
Well, I was SO sick of looking at them (and falling down them TWICE- yes, I'm really clumsy and Chanse is always laughing at me) that I decided it was time we did something about it. Cheapest fix= paint.
Chanse tore off the brown, plastic strips that were on the edges of the stairs, and we used some left over paint for a temporary fix!
I love the finished product:)
The stairs are pretty beat up, and we liked the way they looked after we painted them!
We also painted the stairwell bright white, and replaced the old, dingy lampshade.

Monday, February 22, 2010
stair remodel
Posted by Chanse and Janell at 5:14 PM
Labels: Before and After, Our home, Remodel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Janell your house is looking great! I'm impressed with your painting and remodling skills. I'll have to ask you for tips when we eventually buy a house.
i love remodeling things. the stairs look great!
your place looks awesome. keep posting pics. i love them all! thanks for all your sweet comments. i cant believe how fast your wedding is coming. start putting your plans up here. i want to hear details. oh and are you having a shower?
Thanks guys!
Kendra, I am having a shower.. probably end of March, beginning of April! I will invite you for sure:)
Post a Comment