Thursday, February 18, 2010

dreams and sleepwalking

i'm a sleepwalker, have been since i was little. it's the strangest thing. i know i'm doing it, but i'm asleep. usually i just walk around the house (hopefully i never try to walk down the stairs or go outside)
anyways, all i remember from tuesday night was walking into our spare bedroom, tripping over a laundry basket, falling and waking up from immense pain. way to go janell. my thumb is swollen and red. i don't think i broke it, but it's messed up.




had a dream last night that both of my bridesmaids didn't show up for the wedding. didn't notice they were gone until after the ceremony! even though they were missing, the wedding was absolutely beautiful.




1 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Scary! I'm glad you didn't get more hurt or didn't break your thumb! I know how you feel - I have what are called night terrors, so I often get insanely scared thinking without a doubt something is in my room... a few months back I almost kicked out and broke our bedroom window because I was trying to "escape" - luckily I only broke the blinds!

Dreams are crazy!!