Friday, June 19, 2009

WOW!

I haven't blogged since June 2nd! (Thanks Caitlin!!!)

Here's an update on our lives:

We work- A LOT. We both get up, leave and don't see each other until about 5 or 6 that night. It doesn't sound that bad, but it's tiring.

We now have a doggy:) You may remember Berkley from a few post's back. Chanse's mother wasn't able to give him the attention he needed, and we couldn't give him to another family, so Chanse and I decided to adopt him. He is seriously the sweetest little guy ever. He's well behaved, potty trained and loves life. The cats have adjusted pretty well with Berkley- Penny may take a few more months because she is a spoiled brat. ha ha. Avenue loves him though, she plays with him and lets him bug her, it's the cutest thing.

We are going to Pennsylvania next month! I will be flying out with my parents on July 27th, and Chanse will be flying out the 30th. This will be Chanse's first trip to Erie, and we are both very excited. He's only met a couple of my family members, so it should be a good time. August 1st is my grandpa's 80th birthday, so we're having a big party to celebrate. We're also going to go to Niagara Falls. I'm so excited!

Our lease for our apartment is up August 1st, not sure what we'll be doing, but for now we've decided we'll just go month to month until we figure everything out. We've also been re-arranging and de-cluttering our house to make it more livable and organized. I've been doing lots of crafts, and painting old pieces of furniture.

Chanse's mom is moving out of her big house into an apartment very close to ours! We are excited for the change, especially because both of our parents will be close to us.

That's about all I can think of that's going on in our lives. I will try and post more pictures soon!!

3 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Oh FUN! I'm glad you two are going on vacay together since I know how sucky it gets not seeing each other all day... it's sad. Who in your family lives in Erie? That's cool! I am SO excited for Niagra Falls pics!! :)

Chanse and Janell said...

I'm glad he's coming too, after almost 4 years of dating, this will be his first trip out East!
My mom's side of the family lives in Erie- So my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It's always a big party:)

Jared and Jesse said...

Congrats on the dog!!! They are so much fun! But you better watch out...you're going to have a farm on your hands here! haha jk.