Sunday, June 28, 2009

Willow's

We went camping up Ogden Canyon this weekend, past Pineview.
Chanse and I met my parents Friday night at the Willow's campground in Ogden Canyon. The campsite was awesome, and I couldn't have asked for anything better!
We got rained on Friday night, but the rest of the weekend was absolutely beautiful. Saturday morning we took a drive and went to Causey Reservoir. The water was pretty high, so we just let the dogs swim for a bit, and then we decided to play in the river next to our campsite all day. I loved having the river so close. Plus, there were no bugs. It was pretty much heaven:)
We had a great time and I can't wait to go back!!!!!

Here are some pictures:
{You can find more on F.B.}
















4 comments:

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Ah that looks soo nice. I desperatly want to get out and camp, swim or something! I love the pic of your doggies in the water. My Harley would swim all day if we let her.

Nicole said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love camping!! Great Pictures!

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

umm... Can you post a little something new. You help me get through the day and lately its been dragging :)
I hope your doing good- Thanks for all your sweet comments.