Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crafty decor

I've been doing some crafts around the house, here are some pictures:

The first couple of pictures are of picture frames that I found at the D.I.
I bought some paint, and picked bright colors- red, turquoise and black. I think they turned out well. I also painted one of my flower pots the turquoise color.






Here is the room pulled together:





We found this plant stand on the side of the road with a "free" sign taped to it. Great condition!:)




Lastly, I had an old journal with stickers and pictures pasted to the front and back, so I covered it in cute scrapbook paper. It looks so much better.



I love turning old pieces around the house in to great pieces that I know I re-finished!

3 comments:

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Ah these look amazing! Can you come help me please? I have been determined to head over to the DI this week to find some fun stuff. I need to get my craft on for a lil $$

caitlin and brinton said...

Very cute! You are a great decorator and so crafty! I wish I had more of those talents. Your house looks wonderful & the aqua is my favorite color ever! So cute. Your camping trip looks really fun as well, I'm glad the weather turned out for you guys.

Natalie said...

Everything looks so great! You have a knack for decorating. :)