Monday, January 21, 2008

The weekend

The weekend came and went as always.
Chanse and I spent Friday afternoon and night bored out of our minds. We asked a few people to come over, but no one was willing to drive to Ogden. We went and got pizza for dinner and had some drinks. We're sick of watching tv ( we don't have any channels anyways) so I decided to put on some music. We turned the whole night around by listening to music. We had a great time! We were dancing and singing... and in bed by 9!
Saturday rolled around and I read most of the day. I started reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. Chanse got the book out after we watched Capote. If you haven't seen that movie yet- do so, it's great. Philip Seymour Hoffman played Truman Capote so well. I got half way through the book, and I can't wait to finish it. I got the original In Cold Blood movie(1967) from the library and that was awesome too. Chanse and I decided we want to start watching old black and white movies:)
Sunday, Chanse went snowboarding up at Brighton with Armondo and Chris. They had a blast, but got a little banged up. Chris seperated his shoulder and Chanse may have a small concussion.
As for me, I spent the day doing laundry at my parents. It was good to see them, including Lucy. She's such a little sweetheart. I want to steal her for myself! My mom and I did some shopping. No luck for me, but she got some nice boots.
Penny has made a full recovery, and she is no longer wearing her cone. She's very happy about that.

0 comments: