Thursday, January 17, 2008

Penny goes to the vet

It has been a long time coming for Penny to go see the vet. We found Penny and her sisters 6 months ago, and we've been putting off the visit since then. I decided to call a vet in North Ogden, and set up an appointment for today. Yesterday when I called them, they said she wasn't allowed to eat after 10p.m. Wednesday night. We put her food away, and went to bed, she didn't seem to care. At 4a.m. this morning, she started crying and looking for her food. I felt terrible, but I had to do it. I got up at 6a.m., and she was walking around the apartment dazed and confused. She had no idea why her food was gone ( I think she had an idea something was going on) We got to the vet and she was very nervous. The vet tech. was super nice and really good with Penny. We decided to get her spayed and get some vaccinations so we could get it done all at once. Chanse and I feel good about the vet, and we trust them. She'll have a cone around her head so she won't lick her stiches, and she'll be on med's for about a week.

2 comments:

Chansef said...

My Poor Baby...God its gonna be funny to see her with a cone on though! She's gonna hate us!

Chanse and Janell said...

Yeah. It's gonna be hilarious!