Say what?!? Ray is 11 months old!!! How can that be!? In 1 month, I will have a 1 year old. I'm excited and sad. Mostly sad because I really love my baby boy and the stage he is at!
Here is what Ray has been up to
Weighs between 21-22 pounds
Is 31 inches tall
Has 7 teeth
Wears 12-24 month clothes
Wears size 4 diapers
Wears 12-24 month clothes
Wears size 4 diapers
Takes steps, then falls to the ground and crawls. He isn't quite walking yet
Eats mostly solid foods with a few bottles during the day
Takes 1-2 naps a day. Goes to bed around 8 and usually wakes up 1-2 times a night.
Says momma or mommommommomomomom
Gets kind of shy around strangers now, but he warms up pretty quickly
Spends 1-2 days a week with each grandma
LOVES books. He could look and play at books all day if I let him
Shakes his head no
Raises his hands above his head when we ask him how big he is
Dances when he hears music
Absolutely loves Mickey Mouse
Screams and talks all day!
Loves bath time
Loves bath time



3 comments:
What a sweetheart. He is so cute! I can't believe he is almost a year old already. And my 19 month old weighs 24 lbs!
Can't believe he is 11 months old. Time flies. He is such a little cutie. :)
He is such a cutie!! I love his sweet face. Jake is 23 lbs..LOL!
Post a Comment