I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
We had a great day with Ray, he was spoiled rotten!
He didn't care much about the presents except for a little car that his mimi got him! He LOVES it! When we put him in it, he just lights up and looks like a little man driving! So cute.
I'm kind of sad Christmas is over, but looking forward to the new year!
Baby Ray is getting so big, I can't believe he will be 1 in two short months!
He has learned a lot over the past month..
I'm thinking he weighs between 20-21 pounds and about 30 inches tall
Has 7 teeth
Wears size 3 diapers
Wears 12-18 month clothes
Stands on his own without assistance
Walks along furniture
Crawls very quickly
Still loves food. He gets to eat big people food now so that makes him really happy! He really loves bread, fruit, potatoes, and pretty much anything you give him!
Drinks a few bottles a day
Takes 2 naps during the day, and wakes up a few times at night. I have stopped feeding him at night
He is the happiest baby, loves most people but is hesitant towards some strangers.
He dances! It's the cutest.thing.ever!!!
Always has the silliest faces. He is such a stinker!
Love you little man!



3 comments:
I can't believe how much bigger he gets every new picture I see of him! He is SO CUTE and growing up way too fast!! I just love the monthly pictures you've taken of him.
Wow, he is really big! I bet he will be walking soon!
He is a little cutie!
Post a Comment