Back in May, my friends and I threw a bachelorette party for Bekah! We had a blast!
We held the party at the Mariott Summit Watch on Main Street in Park City. The girls decorated the room before Bek and I got there and it looked so cute! We started off the night be having some drinks and getting ready for our night out on the town. After we finished getting ready, we went to dinner at Wasatch Pub on Main, it was so yummy! Especially my mac and cheese, I really want some right now!!! Dinner was a good time, we were the only people in the restaurant. The staff was really funny and nice! (Did I mention Park City was dead? There weren't many people out and about) After dinner we headed back to the room to have a few drinks and then we went back out to a bar. The door guy at the bar gave us "VIP" treatment, so we got let in right away and some drinks. We danced for about an hour and had a great time! We all stayed up until about 2-3 a.m. just talking. Good times!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment