Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Ray {4 Months}

Today Baby Ray is 4 months old.
He weighs 12 pounds and is 25 inches long.
I'm pretty sure he is the cutest thing on this planet! 
He's full of smiles and silly little sounds. 
Giggles and fake coughs.
LOVES bath time and swimming. He's definitely a little fish!
Sleeps through the night.
Eating baby food and rice cereal, as well as his bottles throughout the day.
Very ticklish. 
Knows when I come into the room.
Going on his first plane ride in July!
Is grabbing onto toys, blankets and whatever he can get his little hands on.

4 comments:

Alison said...

He is such a cutie. I love how all your monthly pictures are in this chair!

Alison said...

He is such a cutie. I love how all your monthly pictures are in this chair!

Bekah Roberson said...

love him!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay I seriously LOVE him! He is SO SO CUTE! :)