Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Ray {1 month}

Baby Ray is 1 month old today! The past couple of weeks have gone by so fast and we're loving our time with him.

At 1 month:
He is such a good baby, he hardly fusses and cries- only when he's hungry.
Sleeps good most of the time. He usually wakes up every 1-2 hours, but it's different every night.
Makes the cutest noises (he sounds like a kitty cat) 
Loves riding in the car and stroller, basically anything with wheels.
Loves to be held.
Eats like a pig!
Looks like a good mix between his daddy and I.
Is still pretty small, and doesn't fit into many of his clothes.

 

6 comments:

Alison said...

I love his hair! He is precious, I really can't say it enough.

Unknown said...

He is sooooo cute!! I need to come and see him in person! I just love that you are having fun as a mommy! Miss you!! Let me know if you need anything!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Oh my heavens. 1 month! I swear that was the fastest month ever! He is so yummy. I love that face. I can definitly see both you and Chanse in him so far.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K I can't look at your babe anymore until mine is born. Seriously, HE IS SO CUTE! I can't stand it! Sidenote: LOVE that blue wall in the background. I will probably (most definitely) be copying you! :)

Bekah Roberson said...

that middle picture cracks me up! Little cutie!

M.O.T.B said...

What precious hair!