halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays. i love decorating for it!
i put up a few decorations on our front porch this year:
all of the pumpkins are from our garden. we have about 5 left still growing. i can't wait to carve them!
the gourds are also from our garden.
chanse and my mom made the candy corn wreath. isn't it darling? tutorial coming soon!
chanse and my mom made the candy corn wreath. isn't it darling? tutorial coming soon!
the orange lights wrapped around the poles are from target a few years back.




4 comments:
Super cute! I'm jealous of your pumpkins. We planted ours too late :( I love your house!
Cute, cute, cute!!
Love it!! Love Halloween and love decorating for it. I especially like the wreath...way to go Chanse and your mom!!
Love! Halloween is my FAVORITE!! That's why Enoch and I had to be home from our Honeymoon in time to dress up. Haha. :)
Post a Comment