Friday, October 21, 2011

{22 weeks}

i am 22 weeks and beyond half way there!

baby ray has been kicking and moving around like crazy! i first felt him move around 19-20 weeks. it's the coolest feeling ever and i can't wait to feel stronger kicks. chanse felt him for the first time this week!
my only complaints are stomach cramping and back aches. 
nesting is in full force {i kind of love this because i'm getting a lot done}
we started painting ray's room sunday, it should be finished very soon. we also have his crib!
his wardrobe is growing, i will post pictures of all of the cute clothes.

 his little button nose is adorable!!!

cute little foot

definitely a boy!

have an amazing weekend!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww.. love his little button nose too. ray? that is freakin cute name. love it.

Alison said...

Cute cute cute! Is Ray short for anything? Can't wait to see what you do with his room. I love your decorating style!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my gosh, so exciting!!! I can't wait to see him!

Minxy said...

Congratulations on the boy! Since his wardrobe is growing, I hope you aren't stocking-up on the size NB (clothes and diapers). My daughter outgrew size NB in 2 weeks! I wish somebody had forewarned me so I would have spent all that $$ on the next sizes instead! :o)

Natalie said...

So awesome!! I can't wait to meet the little guy. :)