Wednesday, November 17, 2010

VEGAS!!!

Chanse and I went to Las Vegas over Halloween weekend to attend and celebrate two weddings!
Chanse's mom married Doug Saturday morning, 10/30 and later that night Chanse's cousin Lindsay married her sweetie Jeff!

We had SO much fun in Vegas! This was our best Vegas trip yet, and we will always remember that weekend!
Friday night we got ready and walked around the strip. We eventually ended up at Caesars Palace to meet some people. {It was a very long walk from the Excalibur to Caesars Palace}We partied and partied and some how made it back to our hotel.
Saturday morning came around FAST! We had to get up at 7 to get ready and be out the door by 8 to make it to Theresa and Doug's wedding. After their wedding, we went to breakfast in the Wynn. Very good, expensive food, amazing service and a beautiful hotel. After breakfast, Chanse and I went down to the casino to watch football. We bet money on 5 teams, and lost... but we were so close! We then got ready for our second wedding of the day. A sweet party bus picked the whole crew up outside of the hotel. We popped the champagne and partied! Lindsay's wedding was very nice and I was impressed by the wedding chapel!
The party bus dropped us back off at Caesar's Palace, watched the Ute's beat Air Force and had a really nice dinner at a restaurant inside of Caesar's Palace. By this time, we were all pretty drunky, so we got cab's. Somehow we got split up and I was in a cab with Chanse's uncle. When we made it back to Excalibur, we found everyone again! Chanse and I stumbled up to our room and went to bed.
Sunday we said our goodbye's, stopped in Mesquite, and drove home.

We had a GREAT weekend in Vegas! Hopefully the Ute's can win their next 2 games and make the Vegas Bowl! Chanse and I are definitely going if they do : )





















Some things to remember:
The Excalibur is NASTY... except for their smoking rooms?
People in Vegas are very friendly
If you see a cop... he may not be a cop
There are Ute fans everywhere!
Drinks are very expensive in Vegas. Walking to the AM/PM is much cheaper
Heels aren't great for walking
Parlay is the only way to bet in Vegas
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Woo hoo! Finally! :) Cute pictures!!! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love Vegas sometimes - it's good to have a little shot of it now and then. Thanks for posting :) I miss you updating.

Natalie said...

Great pictures! I haven't been to Vegas for a long time. Since high school...I need to go back now that I'm legal and I can enjoy it for what it is. :)