Wednesday, October 6, 2010

fall time at the cabin

LOVE going to the cabin. i wish chanse and i could go there every weekend!
we went up a few weekends ago with my parents and some friends. we took the canoe out on the lake, ate too much, played lots of UNO, watched movies, played nintendo64, read and worried a whole lot about Avenue.






 {chanse fell in the lake.. ha ha}




{i am the ultimate champion at UNO!}

hopefully we can go one last time before winter really hits!

2 comments:

caitlin and brinton said...

Gorgeous! That looks like such a FUN time. Don't you just love fall colors? It looks pretty warm up there still though, when you went. That's nice. I'm so happy your cat came home - I felt so bad. Let's hang out soon!

Natalie said...

I wanna play Uno!! I say when I come back for Christmas, we have a couples game night. Sound good?

I love the pictures. I wish I could go up into the mountain right now. Too bad Kansas has NO mountains.