Last night around 8 P.M., Chanse was outside playing with the dogs and heard a kitty meowing. He looked over our neighbors fence and saw Avenue! He immediately grabbed her and ran inside. I was in the house when he walked in with her, and at first I couldn't believe what I saw! We held her for a few moments, and then let her eat and get some water.
She seems perfectly fine, just really dirty and a bit skinnier.
She was gone for 10 days and it was the longest 10 days of our lives! Some people may say "it's just a cat" but our pets are our kids!
We are so thankful and happy she is home!!!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Avenue came home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that she came home! I just read the post that she was missing. I would've been going crazy too. I remember KC was gone for a couple of days once and I was a wreck. Pets are such a part of the family!
yay! I couldn't imagine losing my dogs, they are my babies.
Post a Comment