I'm impressed that you want a sewing machine. I don't even know how to use one. Sad, huh? I can sew a button on my hand. But my sewing skills lack. I'd rather just take my clothes or whatever to a tailor. haha.
I love the cardigan! Where is that at? I want one for $6.99! :)
Married to my best friend. Mommy to the cutest little boy, Raymond Jack. Lover of my pets, the great outdoors, photography, home decor, thrifting, fashion and life!
5 comments:
Those shows are to die for!!!
I'm impressed that you want a sewing machine. I don't even know how to use one. Sad, huh? I can sew a button on my hand. But my sewing skills lack. I'd rather just take my clothes or whatever to a tailor. haha.
I love the cardigan! Where is that at? I want one for $6.99! :)
Natalie-
I don't know how to sew, but I want to learn! Hopefully a sewing machine will be in my near future:)
The cardigan is from Forever21. They have the cutest, cheapest clothes!
Those shoes are killer!
Those shoes are adorable.
I have a weakness for heels.
:]
Post a Comment