Meet the newest member of the Frenette clan! Wesley! {named after my favorite Jazz player Wesley Matthews} Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?
Wes is a purebred Vizsla {Vizsla's originated in Hungary, hunt birds, love kids and other animals, family dogs, short hair, very affectionate and loyal}
Chanse and I fell in love with the Vizsla breed a couple of years ago, our old neighbors had one, and he was the coolest dog ever! After we met and fell in love with Hank a few years ago, we knew we had to have one some day!
Wes is 8 weeks old, and he's already a smarty pants! He's very well mannered and gentle. Berkley is beyond excited to have a best friend {we've been promising him a best friend for over a year}
The cats are a little nervous, but seem to be warming up fast.
Chanse and I are so in love with little Wes already! Welcome to our family buddy! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OMG so cute! I want a puppy again!
He is SO cute! I wanna meet him.
Post a Comment