Monday, May 3, 2010

honeymooners

Hello all!

Chanse and I have been planning our honeymoon for the past couple of weeks (it's very time consuming) We originally planned on going to Canada, but we slacked on getting our passports. I started thinking about where we should go, and all I could think about was something beachy. I couldn't get Miami out of my head, and I told Chanse I really want to go there. He didn't really like the idea at first, but eventually warmed up to the idea. After scowering the net for good deals, we finally found a package for a flight and hotel in Miami at a 4 star hotel right on the beach. We booked it, and were SO excited!

The threat of hurricanes sat in our heads, but we didn't mind. What would be the chances? We then found out that huge oil spill in the Gulf Coast would be making it's way to the beaches of Miami, and continue up the East Coast. We had to cancel our trip:( I'm definitely bummed, but it's for the best.

We are now looking into San Diego and anything else beachy that will satisfy our needs!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE san diego beaches. pacific beach is probably my favorite. venic beach a few hours away is amazing too. good luck!!