Saturday, May 15, 2010
craftiness
wedding planning has taken over my life lately, but i've had a craft bug!
{i think i complain a lot about planning the wedding. i really do like it, it's just time consuming! and i worry about things turning out right, but i'm know it will be great!}
i had some plain tank tops laying around, and old t-shirts with holes.
I cut the old t-shirts into strips, twisted the strip, and rolled it up in a coil. They turn into cute flowers! I hot glued mine on to my tank tops, and then hand sewed them on so they wouldn't come lose, or fall off. I also hot glued a small flower onto one of my headbands. It gave it a nice pop of color!
this is really easy, and turns a boring tank top into something cute and summery!
{I can do a tutorial if you guys want, just comment and let me know!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
SO cute... I'd love to do this but I don't think I'm capable..
It's SO easy girl! I'll do a tutorial!
I'm impressed with your craftiness.
Post a Comment