Wednesday, March 31, 2010

engagement photos

chanse and i had our engagement photos taken on sunday by a good friend of ours, mandy bowen. {thank you so much mandy!!!}














7 comments:

Jared and Jesse said...

You are SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! And the pictures are awesome!

Chanse and Janell said...

thanks love!!! i miss you!

caitlin and brinton said...

Super CUTE! Love them. Any idea which you're going to choose?

Jared and Jesse said...

I miss you too! We should have a doggy play date some time this summer!!!

Chanse and Janell said...

That would be way fun Jesse! Let's plan on it!:)

Caitlin- I'm not sure yet, we have 2 that we really like! I think it'll be a surprise!

john + becky said...

LOVE them!! They seriously all look so good (it really helps to have a good lookin' couple :)) Can't wait to see which one you pick!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these janell!! you guys look so gorgeous together.