Monday, January 18, 2010

The story behind the screen door

When Chanse and I first saw our house, we liked it a lot and knew it had huge potential. After telling our parents about the house, my mom drove by to check it out. She called me after and said "Did you see the "F" on the front door?" I couldn't believe we hadn't noticed the "F" when we saw the house. Chanse and I had gone back and forth between our house and a house in Ogden. We drove by our house to see the "F" on the front door, and there it was. Right there on the screen door. An "F". How did we not see it the first time?

The previous owners last name was Forrest. I think they are the original owners/builders from 1948, and had a custom screen door made especially for them.

The "F" is the perfect touch to our cute, little home:)



3 comments:

Alison said...

Another cool thing is that it's a lot like the F that you really like in your sidebar!

Chanse and Janell said...

That's so true! I didn't notice that until you mentioned it!

Lisa Reese said...

I don't know if Michelle has told you or not, but you live right next door to Brad's mom. :)